Tuesday 22 February 2011

Liar.

Us liars are all similar, egotistical spoofs
lacing hay to saddlebags
dried grass of top heavy untruths
our Babel of loose lipped brags

weaker even than peeling sunburnt skin
flaking from crimson shoulders
tougher, longer lasting than my spin
that turns to so much dust
far quicker than comparable shed boulders

Ground to a grit of prevarication, covers more in twisted deceit filled psyches'
so, when truth encroaches
threatening to tear a veneer of calculated wheeze
stolen from fantasy or truths of others my tongue poaches

flapping in unscrupulous effort to keep the wolf from the door
barging through my veil those who discover me far from play are hurled
whilst administrating the cheated, each one a point to score
one nil to me repeatedly despite my thinking it is I versus that world

Which robbed me blind of empathy wrenched by previous emotional heist
leaves but unashamed fear as real as any minorities persecution
probing clever minds an antichrist
people who will cry nonsense and deliver embarrassing retribution

can concentrate not on my faux pile
but regard their own contrived existence first
cosmetic vapid pointlessness thrills you all the while
talent less retards auditioning is to your minds a quenched thirst

Satiates pseudo morality enough to condemn us liars as untrustworthy people
but remember, attempting to bullshit bullshiters
first led some brave sole to question the God under your steeple.
Few would argue for sermons to re-replace their Twitters.

Unified we stand in hatred
self detesting so much stronger ever than hate you
might summon at my shamed defrocking, as phoney covers skated
off over a hill of unmasked shock, tainted with an honest dew.

No comments:

Post a Comment